- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 10 2020
- Time: All of the day
Rally in Peach Valley!
Join us for a 2020 Season Opener in Peach Valley!
Friday, April 10th – Sunday the 12th.
Minis | Dual Sports | 2 Smokes | 4 Strokes | Electrics
The 2019 Peach Valley Finale experience was a huge success. For 2020 we’re adding a 2nd RV and a SIDE-BY-SIDE!
BLM means FREE CAMPING! Bring your RV or Trailer and park in the staging area. Plenty of room!
Here’s how it works!
Sign up for the event before December 23. We’ll have a Custom Card printed for you and delivered to a Walgreens near you.
Only pay 50% up front by using the coupon code hero-santa-50
Pay in full and get 10% off using hero-santa-10
We’ll invoice you prior to the event date. All invoices must be paid 30 days prior to the rally. That’s it! You’re a Hero Santa!
2 Ways To Attend
Kids RV JamboreeWe'll pick 'em up & bring 'em back safely.
- 8 Kids will be lucky enough to hop in an RV for 2 days & nights of riding heaven.
- Travel in RV from Denver
- 2 Nights of camp fun
- 2 Days of amazing riding
- All meals included
- Drive a Side-by-side
- Safe riding conditions
- Campfires and smores
- Memories of a lifetime!
Show Up-n-RideGet there & we'll show you the gems.
- This place is big and it’s worth being shown around to get you to the goods.
- Meet at Peach Valley OHV
- Morning open rollers & gullies
- Intermediates singletrack
- Come & go as you please
- Pancake Breakfast
- Campsite support
- Meet Big Bertha
The BLM and its partners have created a place where beginners and advanced riders can camp together, stage together, and enjoy the same training parks and practice with eachother and equally get out and ride, ride, ride! It’s truly amazing!
(Here are a few PICS & Vids)
This is good clean FAMILY FUN. Kids and parents welcome. 🙂
Most importantly the terrain is safe, well marked, easy, and a downright blast to ride for hours on end. Plenty of seat time, oodles of thrills!
HERE’S THE FUN:
- 2 Days of the Colorado’s premier riding fun at Peach Valley OHV – LOCATION
- Guided Rides Saturday
- DIY Open Ride time Sunday (Adults free to roam, we’ll ride with the kids)
- Transport and lodging in Kids RV
- Adults can camp or hotel it in Montrose, Delta or Grand Junction
- RV party trip for kids from Denver to Peach Valley
- Campfires, cookouts, games & new friends
- Hours and hours of ride time on safe terrain
Rip it up on the flats, lumps, spines, rollers, hills, ditches and gullies.
There’s TONS of terrain!
ITINERARY: (April 10-12)
- Begin Pickups Friday at 2:30 PM
- Arrive in Peach Valley 10:30 PM
- Breakfast 8:00 AM
- Guided Ride in the Adobes: 9 – 12
- Lunch: 12 – 1
- Adults & Intermediate Guided Ride on singletrack: 1- 4
- Kids & Beginners Guided Ride and Open Ride Time in training area and Adobes: 1-4
- Wind Down riding: 4-5:00
- Dinner: 5:30-6:30
- Campfire, Cards and Games: 6:30-8:30
- Lights out (kids) 9:00 PM
- Breakfast 8:00 AM
- Guided Ride for Beginners
- Open Ride for Intermediates
- Lunch: 12 – 12:30
- Guided Ride for Beginners 12:30 – 2:30 PM
- Open Ride for Intermediates 12:30 – 2:30
- Wind Up and Loading: 2:30 – 3:00
- Travel to Denver: 3:00 – 8:30 PM
- Dinner Stop During Travel
- Drop Off: 8:30 – 9
- Shower: Everyone’s going to need it.
- Bed: (hah!)
- Wish we were all riding again
- We fall asleep on our desks, drooling
For those doing their own transport, you’re welcome to camp in the RV at Peach Valley or stay in Montrose. We’ll watch over the bikes so you’ll save on 5 load and unload times. More time riding!
- Kids Rentals FREE (limited quantity)
- Adult Premium Rental Bikes available $225/day
- Meals, drinks & snacks at Peach Valley
- Stay at PV in the RV or in Montrose hotel (20 mins away)
- Airport Pickup available (or rent your own car)
- We’ll handle all the logistics, you have all the fun!
- Guided Ride Saturday
- Freeride Sunday
- Guaranteed fun!
A MAP to the Peach Valley OHV parking area. Meeting time 9:30 AM Saturday.
Kids’ RV Jamboree Sign Up – Please Scroll Down
And, yeah. We get it. It’s a bit of a trek. But it’s genuinely worth it.