3-Day Beginner Dirtbiking is a Level 1 course that puts an emphasis on trail riding time. In fact Day 3 is almost entirely on the trail. We’ll cover a few miles, see some sights, learn a bit about the Colorado National Forest and make good memories.
- June 6-9 (Tues-Thur) – Summer Session 5
- June 16-18 (Tues-Thur) – Summer Session 6
- June 30-July 2 (Tues-Thur) – Summer Session 7
- July 7-9 (Tues-Thur) – Summer Session 8
- July 21-23 (Tues-Thurs) – Summer Session 10
- August 4-6 (Tues-Thurs) – Summer Session 11
LOCATIONS: May vary pending weather and riding conditions. Check the SUMMER SCHEDULE for more details. Classes are from 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM Kids Dirtbike Rentals are included. (max 5’7″) Adult bikes can be rented from Extreme Rentals. Keep in mind, riders aren’t required to do all 3-Days in a row. They can join any Level 1 course during the summer. Ride Day is always Day 3. For questions please call: call (720)355-1676 or email [email protected]