What a dramatic change we’re all experiencing, on a global scale. Enduro Ranch takes this pandemic very seriously. We encourage you to stay informed and respect others by paying heed to isolation and travel restrictions. You don’t want to get someone else sick and either do we.
We’re optimistic, however. Dirtbiking may just prove to be an ideal outdoor activity for individuals who ride as a group.
- Dirtbikers are naturally socially distant naturally – We’re not racing elbow to elbow
- Mouths are covered – at least for direct ‘spray’ because helmets are full faced
- Gloves are worn at all times
- Goggles or glasses protect your eyes
- Your facemask is . . . well, a mask.
- Riders typically don’t share their hydration packs
Here’s what we’re doing to keep it safe.
Enduo Ranch is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We’re taking the following precautions for all dirtbike classes and guided rides:
- Riders bring their own water
- Riders bring their own snacks and lunches and are asked to not share
- Each rider’s gear is kept separate from others
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged after any public facility use
- “We’ll meet you there” versus driving in vans, RVs or buses to ride locations
- Riders are not permitted to ‘trade bikes’ while riding
- Our bikes and equipment are cleaned with disinfectant wipes after every use
- Rental gear is washed after every use
- Groups are smaller than the current recommended threshold of 10 people (we top out at 6)
- Folks even bring their own lawn chairs for break time
Other dirtbike individuals and businesses also see this as an opportunity to Get Out & Ride!